This website is operated by Fine Lines UK Limited. Throughout the site, the terms “Fine Lines UK”, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Fine Lines UK Ltd. Fine Lines UK offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website; by using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, do not use our website. Fine Lines UK Limited reserves the right to make changes to this site, the disclaimers and the terms and conditions at any time.
1. The owner of www.finelinesuk.com is Fine Lines UK Limited of 41-43 Roebuck Road, Hainault Business Park, Ilford, Essex IG6 3TU, UK
Company registered in England. Company registration no. 5197546. Telephone: 020 8500 9199 Fax: 020 8501 4747.
2. Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all our intellectual rights are reserved.
3. You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print from the website provided that;
(a) You must not republish material from this website (including republication on another website), or reproduce or store material from this website in any public or private electronic retrieval system.
(b) You must not reproduce duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit or otherwise exploit our website or material on our website for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent.
(c) You must not edit or otherwise modify any material on the website.
4. You acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the order information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we not commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on this website is kept up-to-date.
5. Prices quoted on our online catalogue are in Pounds Sterling and are only suggested retail prices (SRP). We reserve the right to change any advertised prices at any time.
Fine Lines UK Limited does try to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, however errors may occur. If an error is discovered we will contact you. In the event that you order an item and the price published is incorrect for any reason, we will endeavour to contact you to advice of the correct price and determine whether you still want us to fulfil the order at the correct price. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order if the product is displayed at the incorrect price.
6. Images on our website do not show actual size of items and all colours may vary to that listed. It is possible for our product specifications to change, in which case we will do our best to offer you a substitute product. If you are not happy with the replacement you can return within 7 days under the Distance Selling Regulations.
7. To the fullest extent permitted at law, Fine Lines UK Limited is providing this site and its contents on an "as is" basis and makes no (and expressly disclaims all) representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this web site or the information, content, materials or products included in this site including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose. Except as specifically stated on this site, to the fullest extent permitted at law, neither Fine Lines UK nor any of its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of it or the information, content, materials or products included on it. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. For the avoidance of doubt Fine Lines UK does not limit its liability for death or personal injury to the extent only that it arises as a result of the negligence of Fine Line UK its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives.
8. Access to certain areas of our website may be restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access of our website at our discretion. If we provide you with a User ID and Password to enable you to access restricted areas of our website or other content or services, it is your responsibility to ensure that both your online trade order Username and Password are kept safe and you must not disclose it to anyone. You are responsible for all actions taken under that Username and Password and shall only use the site under your own Username and Password. You must not transfer or sell your Username to anyone, nor permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone to use your Username and Password. If there are any changes to your Fine Lines UK customer details it is your responsibility to contact us as soon as possible.
9. We reserve the right to terminate our agreement to do business and to suspend or terminate your access to the site immediately and without notice, if;
a) You breach any of the listed Terms and Conditions.
b) We suspect you have engaged, or about to engage, or have been involved in any way, in fraudulent or illegal activity on the site.
10. Once you confirm your order online it will then be processed by Fine Lines UK’s Customer Service Department. The office hours are 9.30am –5.30pm Monday to Friday. Until goods are dispatched no contract will exist between you the account holder and Fine Lines UK Ltd. If you are registered trade account holder, your invoice will be enclosed with your order and your Fine Lines UK payment terms and conditions will then be active.
11. Invoices are to be paid in full, 40 days from invoice date (unless otherwise specified). Goods remain the property of Fine Lines UK until they are fully paid for.
12. Credit, if granted, will not exceed the maximum limit specified in the credit agreement. Credit may be stopped if the payment terms are not adhered to. A credit amount may not be opened until a satisfactory reply has been received from both trade reference provided on the credit application. Company accounts may be requested.
13- In case payments are late for more than one payment obligation, all claims against the purchaser shall fall due immediately.
Purchase terms of our customers apply only to the extent that they do not contradict our terms of payment and delivery.
We are entitled to assign the claims arising from our business relationship.
The contract is governed by English law.
14. All deliveries are sent via Courier service and delivered Monday to Friday between 9.30am – 5.30pm. The approximate delivery time for UK mainland is 1-2 working days and outside of UK mainland will be 3-5 working days (excluding public holidays) upon receipt of order. Goods will be sent to the address stated in the order conformation.
Please note that your goods may be sent to you in instalments. If you have still not received your order after this time please contact us on 020 8500 9199 (9.30am –5.30pm Monday to Friday).
A carriage charge of £7 (UK Orders) will be applied to all online orders under £100.
For Order outside UK, please contact our helpline on 020 8500 9199 for carriage charges OR drop us an email on email@example.com for further information.
We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to an event outside our reasonable control.
15. The Goods are at the risk of the Customer from the time of delivery or, if the Customer wrongfully fails to take delivery of the Goods, at the time when Fine Lines UK attempts to make delivery.
Ownership of the Goods shall not pass to the Customer until Fine Lines UK has received in full all sums due to it.
You have the right to cancel your order for any item purchased on this website within 7 days of receiving your goods. A full refund excluding cost of return postage will be given providing you take reasonable care of the goods whilst they are in your possession and return the goods by our nominated courier. To cancel your order you must contact us within 7 days of receiving your goods.
Please examine the goods on delivery in case they are damaged or faulty. If you inform us within 7 days of delivery that the goods are damaged or faulty, we will refund return postage and replacement at our expense. If you do not inform us within 7 days, we shall have no liability for goods said to be damaged on delivery. This does not affect your statutory rights